Friday, June 24, 2005

The Bitch Is Back!

I'm back!

A big apology to all those who have been religiously checking back on my blog for the past 2 weeks. The BITCH had been recuperating from an utterly broken heart and is now, glad to say, struggling back to lead a normal bitchy life again.

Life has not been kind. Not the least bit at all. Even in Hong Kong the weather was crap. Rain came on a daily basis and robbed me of my chance to visit Ocean Park again after 7 long years. No worries. Sweets has promised me a trip back up again hopefully by the end of the year. By that time, Hong Kong's Disneyland would be opened and I'll have another wonderland to be a deliriously happy child again!

Despite the horrible weather, I managed to go on a shopping spree!! Walking down the streets of a foreign land with a familiar warm hand to hold is such a therapeutic experience... Sweets and I have agreed to have a vacation at least once a year. Savings are a must then. SIGH. No one can have both ends of the stick, I guess.

Pardon the non-fantastical return of my blogging days. I'll put up pictures taken in Hong Kong and show you guys all the stuff that I bought! Soon, soon. Just let me have some rest from that darned flight. I'll be back. I promise.

Meanwhile, shout-outs to my friends for being there for the past two weeks. You guys are fab. Thanks for all that much needed concern. Sometimes, for people like you, it's good to be alive. =)

Cheers!