Friday, July 01, 2005

missing you bad

I must stand my ground,
likewise for you.
But I cannot stop myself
from wishing you were here.

Wanting to watch you sleep,
and smile everytime you mutter unhearables.
Wanting to weasel my way
into your arms when I get upset or emotional.

Wanting to sneak pecks on your cheek
and hear you unconciously say "I love you".
Wanting to snuggle up to you
and to stick my head into that tiny space between your head and your shoulders.

Missing your shower-fresh smell
that calms me to sleep like a baby.
Missing your standard flip-over-hold-me-tight-and-whisper-I-love-you action.
Missing your comforting warmth holding me close.

I feel helplessly lost to your love.
I want you back, right here with me.

I feel like an arse for losing my cool earlier tonight.
It was just a movie, but to me, it was a date.
A date that we almost didn't have.
I'm sorry.

Right now, I just feel like dialling your number
and hearing your voice.
Just to tell you that I miss you terribly.
And how much I need you in my life.

This must be karma.
I finally miss you this very much.
Just like how you miss me each day at work.
It feels utterly shit.