Thursday, June 30, 2005

screwed up

Ok. I admit. I screwed up.

I shouldn't have used the term "post-natal" when I didn't give birth to my baby. I had a miscarriage. But what term was I to use then? Post-miscarriage??

I did not presume anyone would link my post, because seriously, they aren't fab. I only expected my usual readers to see it. Compared to the young taut bodies of Sandra Powerpuff, Xiaxue, or SarongPartyGirl, I almost feel ashamed of my lower body. *sigh* But I still love my tits. =)

If there's anything I feel that my pictures reflected, was that I had attitude. Or maybe you can call it "slut-titude". Yeah. I have a lot of that.

I sincerely offer my apologies if I had misled anyone to think that I had actually just given birth. I would have loved to had that baby, except circumstances did not allow me to do so.

Thank you for the nice comments about my boobs. I think it's great that there are other females around who appreciate and love their own womanly assets too. C'mon girls, flaunt it! We won't stay the same forever (unless you've got shitloads of cash to spare for cosmetic surgery) so show it while you can!

Once again, sorry for the wrong usage of the term "post-natal" and my apologies to those to actually thought that I had just given birth.