Wednesday, November 23, 2005

random ramblings

** As the title suggests. If you're not keen to read about my personal thoughts that are streaming through my head like a really high-speed internet broadband, please do yourself a favour and scroll on. **

So now I'm pregnant. Again. Not that it ain't good, but this time round things are really different.

This baby is planned. So we're definitely keeping it unless the unforseen should happen. My sleep cycles are FUCKED and I'm having trouble quitting smoking. I'm cutting down, but not significantly enough. Maybe on the next gynae trip I'll bring it up to the doc. Don't know if I am allowed to take any nicotine gum or anything, but I'll try it if the doc says it's okay.

Linked to this comes the monetary issue of things. I've been fired, but we still don't know if the company will want me to pay them back for the days which I wasn't working. That would be a substantial amount, trust me. And it would bring along with it, a BIG headache. But we won't know until the HR letter gets into my mailbox. So that's that for now.

We're running low on budget for the house. We've still got the balance amount to pay up for the bed and TV console. And that totals up to $1003.95. A big amount if you ask me. That's almost equivalent to a month's pay and we don't have it. Not to mention the little knick-knacks that comes with a new house. Bamboo poles for drying clothes, hangers, bathroom mats, bedsheets, detergents... Arrgh. The list is almost endless. Which reminds me, we haven't bought dustbins yet.

I was anticipating my trip to the gynae this Friday, until I was reminded by the lack of balance in my bank account that I would have some shitty-fuck trouble PAYING for the darn visit. I would need about $150, and I don't have that much to spare at the moment. Not until Hubs gets his paycheck anyway. Maybe I should ask him if he can request for an early cheque release. They all know we're expecting and that we have a house on the way too.

I think I'll start making jewellery for sale again as well. Some bits of money to help with the expenses. I just hope that there's a market for it. I have no idea where to sell them, but I guess I can start with posting them up here and selling them here. At least that's the only thing I'm good for now. Finding part-time jobs need luck, and that's one thing I've never had.

Now the best that I can do is wait. Wait for his paycheck, wait for the house to be done. Meanwhile, call the furniture shops and ask for earlier delivery. Bleah. Just hope nothing crops up. The last thing I want is to move into an empty house.

I really hope that Dad can sell off his place as well, but guessing that the other party seems ok with the fact that Mum died IN the house, I think the deal is still on. I really don't want him to be stranded with no cash to turnover and no roof of his own. His girlfriend can be crap sometimes and I don't think he'll be pleased to be under her jurisdiction since he'll be staying with her in the meantime.

** Ramblings complete **