Wednesday, November 23, 2005

seeing little bundles of Joy

X'mas is coming soon. Not soon enough though, but mrbrown has gotten his present early! His third little bundle of joy has arrived.

When's mine gonna come along?

Out shopping with Puny Grace today, though it doesn't really qualify as shopping cos I didn't buy anything, and saw little kids running around the mall. They're not the irritating kind (thank God) but the cute little "walking dolls" that Hubs and I affectionately term them. They're so tiny that they just look like dolls.

I can't wait for mine to arrive, but I'm feeling really skeptical about the pain and all. But still, what's a little pain compared to a lifetime of joy and laughter? My lil bro is still so cute and lovable at 12 years old and he really dotes on us too, so I guess having our own child ain't that bad.

It'll be lovely, but we still gotta wait til July next year...