Friday, November 18, 2005

the rude ex

It was going to be his birthday soon, and since he was online on MSN, I took the rare opportunity to wish him a happy birthday. And his response? Nothing. No thank you, not a single reply from him.

The only thing he did was to close my conversation window. How would I know? Well, I'm using Adium, and as Adium users would know, you can SEE when someone closes the window or minimizes it.

So out of sheer frustration and anger, I just typed in "Ooi. You bloody rude leh. Cannot even say thank you meh?"

Then I saw that he was typing, and finally the response came.

"thank you"

Aiyah. Fuck off lah. People pissed off liao.

Instead of keeping to my wishes of best wishes and a happy relationship with his girlfriend, I now hope to see them break up. Bloody hell, I'm long gone from his life already, and yet I still hear his sister telling me that his girlfriend cannot stand me. Wah lau. I haven't even seen her since the first time we met more than a year ago. What the fuck did I do to you?

It's common that current girlfriends cannot stand ex-girlfriends, but in our case, what the fuck for? The obedient boyfriend has already changed his number and didn't even update me (though his sister and mother did give me his new number), and we've not even been contacting each other in ANY way. What is she jealous about? Because I prettier is it?! =p