Tuesday, November 15, 2005

bringing people together

Met myloh and puny Grace today for dinner, and I must say that the two of them hit off quite well!

Myloh & Puny Grace

Myloh looks like a hamster with his cheeks stuffed full of Carrefour pizza. That's not our dinner, if you were wondering, we had our proper meal at NYDC. He was the only fella eating the pizza. He bought it for himself anyway!

Myloh is like a Jack of all trades. He knows like EVERYTHING in this ENTIRE UNIVERSE. I was searching for a water heater to buy for my new place, and he was dispatching valuable bits of information to me about what kind to buy, what brand is better, blah blah blah. Hello, you're only 19, not 90, why you so damn smart huh? Everything you also know... *slaps forehead* I feel stupid around you, even worse cos you call me "sis" when I am nothing but a bimbo. =p