Saturday, November 05, 2005

feeling under the weather

I've been feeling tired. Walking feels like I'm dragging two pieces of stones. My back hurts. And there's some strange pulling sensation happening around my abdomen area. Even typing this entry now feels like I'm manuevering 10 tiny pieces of wood. Unresponsive and insensitive fingers.

Thought I could be pregnant, but did tests and they showed to be negative. Maybe it is too early to tell. Going to wait 2 weeks and see if the "red tide" comes. If not, time to test again.

I skipped work yesterday and was feeling so groggy that I couldn't even drag myself to the doctor's. I slept for a record time of 24 hours without even waking up for more than 5 minutes. There must be something wrong with me.

Later gotta go to the doc's and try and get an MC for Friday. I'll be fucked if I don't get it. Must be prepared for manager to screw me up BIG TIME. I am fucked.

Dinner with Karthy and Annie was good at Lemongrass. Never been there, but I was quite smitten with the prawn patties. Yum. I still owe them money for the meal. So not nice to meet up first time and then never pay for my share. =p

These two girls ah... So highly gossipy. I feel almost threatened that they will talk behind my back when I'm not there. But they seem like they have so much fun just chatting that it almost seems like it's bad if you don't let them do it.

I kinda like them both, even if they are tiny in size and make me feel like a giant just being around them.