Thursday, October 27, 2005

getting used to the rhythm

Work has been bearable. I cannot wait for the training period to end so that we will all stop falling asleep in the training room. It is so bad when our trainer has to say things like "You guys need a coffee?" when she is the one doing all the work.

I'm starting to get addicted to the free Ice Horlicks from the vending machine. It is soooo nice. =p

Mum-in-law has her left foot in a cast and the swelling on her right foot has gone down considerably. That's good news because the situation at the shophouse is chaotic because she cannot work.

Hubs and I went down to our place last night and saw the place in shambles. *laughter* But it's a good thing because they were supposed to hack walls and rebuild them elsewhere. There's no flooring at the moment, but it's still good to see things finally going somewhere. Hopefully in 3 weeks' time everything will be well and good to go. =) Housewarming anyone??

To reward my obedience in waking up to go to work, Hubs gave me a $50 budget to go shopping and guess what I got?

271005-shopping
Every totals up to $50.90! All from Bugis Village. From left: Beige skirt with silver pinstripes ($12), Orange and Pink Aeropostle shirts ($10 each), Babydoll dress ($18.90).

BabydollDress-side BabydollDress-front
Babydoll dress at $18.90. I saw another stall selling the same design at $14.90, but they didn't have the same print. I only like THIS print!

Bossini Cat T-Shirt
CatShirtMotif
Cute cat right? Wearing glittery crown somemore... How to not buy it?! $12 from Bossini, but because I paid for it myself, it's not included in the budget. =p (Play cheat.)

It's a stormy night. Perfect for songs like that. "No me ames" by Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony. As usual, right-click to download. Enjoy this song by looking into the eyes of the one you love on a lovely starry (or stormy) evening...