Thursday, October 20, 2005

Friendster weirdos

I don't understand why some people like to change their Friendster relationship status as and when they like.

They are attached, yes, that is fine, but they choose to display "Married" even though they are not. Why? Is it because you are DYING to get married? Then please go get yourself registered for marriage!

Some people think that being married is just that, being married. Being in a marriage is not as simple as that, my young padawan, it is a LIFETIME promise of happiness exchanged with your partner. You have to go through thick and thin together and provide support to one another. Not like just happy happy say "This one is my hubby" when you guys are NOT married.

Then a few months down the road, you guys break up, then suddenly you are "Single" again. You think what, like playing game like that ah? Happy happy you're married. Not happy, then you're not.

People like them spoil the market for people like me and Annie who are really married young. Others come querying, "You really married ah?" Like duh, OF COURSE! If not I put my status as "Married" for fun ah?

Oh ya, I forgot. Some people DO put that they are married, just for fun.

I don't know what goes through the heads of these youngsters. Pui. Grow up!

Then there are those who like to put up pictures of themselves taken in toilets of clubs. These photos are usually captioned like that:

"Me In ZoUk ToiLeT"

"mY BeSt FrIeNd N mE iN dBl O tOiLeT"

"PrEttY mA? ThIs iS mE iN MaDaM wOnG tOiLeT"

What are you trying to do? Keep a collection of your toilet visitations?

There are lots of strange people with weird habits on the internet. And maybe, I am just another one of them, preferring to talk to myself online by keeping this blog.