Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bluetooth dongle LOST and FOUND + pictures of a home undone

I think my blog is getting boring with all these posts on the house and whatnots that some may not even understand. But fuck it. This is MY blog and I rant if I want to. *heh heh*

FUCK! As I was typing this entry, I was preparing to upload the photos of my undone flat, only to realise that I'VE LOST MY BLUETOOTH DONGLE!! I searched the whole room and balcony (which is where I usually use my laptop, so that I can smoke while I'm at it). AND I CAN'T FIND IT!

I search ALL the bags that have been used to carry my laptop and other hi-tech knick-knacks, and I STILL can't find it! I looked in every single plastic bag, drawer, shelf, and STILL NO LUCK!

I am SO royally fucked.

I really hope that Nash has secretly hidden it somewhere for safety and that when he wakes, my Bluetooth dongle will be safe in my hands again.

I think I will go search through his pencil case now.

--- --- ---

Whew. I finally found it in the front compartment of his mighty huge backpack. Thank Gawd. He must have chucked it in there over the weekend when we brought our laptops out. He's always so sweet to carry my little knick-knacks for me eventhough most of the time I end up not using them at all. He always says that since we're driving, better to have something and not need it then to not have it when we need it. (He means when I want to play Warcraft when he's working and I don't have my mouse with me. Sure die one if I play using my trackpad.)

As promised (long ago), I have uploaded the pictures of my pre-renovation flat to my Flickr account. As a gesture of goodwill, I will give you guys a short tour of my tiny 3-room place. (If you want to see more photos, go to my Flickr! It's almost 6am, and I want to sleep!)

OurFlat-Before-Flooring
First and foremost, the marble flooring looks mouldy... But that's gonna change!

OurFlat-Before-LivingRm1
This is the living room. We're gonna make this place look HOT!

OurFlat-Before-FrontBedrm1
Our master bedroom-to-be. We're removing ALL the existing built-in furniture and leaving only the new bed in this place.

OurFlat-Before-BackBedrm1
This bedroom, which is beside the other one, will be converted into a walk-in wardrobe. Yes. The WHOLE bedroom as a wardrobe. We're putting in a door between the two bedrooms so that the wardrobe can only be accessed from the master bedroom. We'll also be creating an entrance to the shower from this room, so that we can shower and then step straight into the wardrobe to get dressed. The shower area will be GREAT too as we're enlarging it. (I only pray hard that HDB approves my permit for altering the shower area...)

OurFlat-Before-Kitchen1
The black-white kitchen tiling is quite nice, eh? But pity, all that's got to go because we're removing all the cabinets, so the tiles would end up cracking anyway. So bye-bye, black-white tiles! See the room on the extreme right of the photo? That's my future Hello Kitty room. *gasps* It's gonna be PINK! Hubs gave me that room so that all my plush toys can have their own little haven... *blushes and acts nauseatingly cute* Hubs love me sooo much...

In conculsion of my place, NOTHING is going to look the same after the major revamp. NOTHING will be spared. A hint to you guys: Our place will look industrial. (Or so I hope. You can never be too sure about these contractors.)

Anyone interested in coming to my housewarming??

My place should be done by late November (as promised by contractor), and we should be comfortably settled in by mid December (unless HDB cocks up my wall hacking permits). Christmas party, anyone?


P.S. to personal friends: You guys make time on your busy schedules cos I am DRAGGING you guys to my place once everything's done. No excuses this time round.