Wednesday, October 12, 2005

unchanged as the world changes

A guy whom I thought would never grow up, did himself justice and matured through the past one year since we broke up. I am so glad that his new mellow temperament has helped him see past many insignificant little factors of life. Life is so much more bearable when you can ignore the things that don't matter that much anyway. Good going for you, man.

On this side of the world, however, I am still bothered by little things in life. For example, Hubs was nice enough to buy a new ball closure ring (BCR) for my tragus piercing while packing dinner back. And what did I do? I showed my displease the moment I couldn't get the ball bearing in. Yes. I am such a bad girl.

So I just gave up after 30 long minutes of trial and error. Leaving myself highly pissed, with my tragus slightly throbbing from all that pushing and shoving. I have absolutely no patience with anything at all. And if I can do it the easier way, why do it the hard way?

Now it's Hubs' turn to try it on. And after 15 minutes, he's still at it. I'll see how much longer he'll take. =p

I guess some things never change. My impatience, my sarcasm, and my want for things to be chop-chop except when I am the one wasting time.


UPDATE: He cheated and put the BCR on his eyebrow piercing instead. Slut!