Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday blues

~~ Monday blues, and the one thing that should be blue still isn't. My hair. ~~

Hubs is finally back to work after an entire week spent with me. Details to our new place is not settled yet, but I think it should be anytime soon.Suddenly being at home alone on a weekday seems unbearable...

On a brighter note, the pics as promised:

071005-NashBleached

071005-NashRedHair

As you can see, Hubs' hair transformation was a complete success! As for mine...

071005-DarkBlueHair

I lost my reddish hair and gained this blue head that is way too dark. *sobs* I have no one to blame except myself that I am not in the creative industry, and thus, no fancy headwork for me. I am still trying to capture my hair from that certain angle that really shows the blue. Tough luck, though.

Spotted while shopping:

Doraemon Guitar

Look towards the bottom left. DORAEMON GUITAR!! Who the fook designed that? Who the fook decided it would be a great idea to manufacture and sell it?? Finally, who the fook would want to buy that???

It just completely takes out the coolness from rock&roll-dom. Would you just imagine KISS or Bon Jovi using that guitar?? *shudders*