Monday, October 03, 2005

days with Hubs

I'm finally in luck. After weeks and weeks of Hubs working late and thus neglecting his cute lil wife (me!), he is now officially unemployed!

Nah. Nothing bad about it. He's going to be starting work on the 10th for a new agency, so this week will be his "lobo" week doing nothing except spending time with his precious wife (me!).

(This post is starting to sound egotistical...) Anyways, back to the updates...

It has been an extremely packed weekend for us, which would also explain the lack in posts. (Not that anyone would miss anything I would have possibly wrote.) We've been out interior designer hunting, attended a relative's housewarming-cum-birthday party, spent a lovely Saturday evening with my side of the family, and got ourselves pierced. The weekend couldn't have been rosier.

We managed to find the interior designing firm we've been intending to approach at the Tropical Home & Decor 2005 and we've just had our first appointment with them earlier today. They're a bunch of really creative designers and I must say that the meeting was really different from what we've had at other designing firms so far. The concept of our new home was discussed with them casually over cigarettes and drinks in their office. There was none of that uptight feeling compared to the ambience at other firms. I think we may have made ourselves some friends here!

To give you a better idea of what my new home would be like, and exactly how good these people are, take a look at their website.

Tomorrow's going to be another long day for us. We're going bra shopping (finally), chocolate tasting at awfully chocolate (finally) and maybe catching a movie. Or maybe not.

I've just been informed by Hubs that it seems like none of the cinemas are showing "The 40 Year Old Virgin" anymore. This is highly puzzling, as it was just released like, what, less than a week ago? Well, I guess we'll go catch "The Brothers Grimm" then.

By the way, go watch "The Corpse Bride". It was really touching for me. I almost cried. Almost. =)

** Photos of our new piercings to be uploaded next post **