Saturday, September 24, 2005

Saturday night indoors

Ok, so what's new? I'm spending almost every single day and night indoors. Even our Mustafa night trips have been cut down drastically because of all the impending home issues. *in melodramatic shriek* The fear! The horror! The bills!

Even though Puny Grace has been so kind to extend an invitation to Newsroom Bar tonight, I'm afraid it is beyond my ability to accept it. So she says that there is no cover charge, but this also means that drinks would have to be paid entirely from my pocket. DUH. I'd rather they have cover charge and 2 drinks. What fun is it clubbing when you can't even have a sip of alcohol?

The last time I got toxicated seemed so like ages ago... I believe I blogged about it. Haha... That was quite fun.

Nowadays, my system is so celibate of alcohol that I almost feel like Virgin Shelly. Not a status I would like to behold for any longer though. I will get drunk on whatever remaining alcohol I have hoarded at home. But seriously, drinking is so not fun when you're not in a sweaty, sexy nightspot with loud music blasting at your ears. Well, that's my point of view.

You can keep me in, but you can't keep my booty shakin' down!