Saturday, October 01, 2005

QUIZ:How are you in love?

How You Are In Love

You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often.

You tend to take more than give in relationships.

You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time.

You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.

You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.

How Are You In Love?


Wow. Another one that is generally shockingly true. You guys really HAVE to do this, man. I am in SHOCK. Why are these blogthings so accurate?!

To correct the one that ain't as true, I don't really love my partner unconditionally. And I DO try to make them change. Which I know isn't the right thing to do when you love someone, but I don' know why my partners always seem to have habits that shit me so utterly. Maybe I'm just someone who's easily irritated by everything.

But it is so true that I fall easily and very often. I am probably the one person with the most crushes throughout my 22 years alive.

I also fall very hard once I do love someone. This all explains how and why I got married so soon with Hubs!