Wednesday, September 28, 2005

10 things to achieve soon

I don't know if it's due to stress or what, but I can't seem to fall asleep. I need to get to work in 4 hours' time, and I can't stop seeing pieces of furniture and the floorplan of my flat the moment I close my eyes... Damn you, renovation stress!

Hubs, on the other hand, has been having nights of undisturbed sleep. It's so unfair that I'm the one being haunted by wardrobes, coffee tables and beds. ARRGGHHH...

Meanwhile, I shall make a list of things I want to achieve soon:

1) Driver's license. It's been on the list for ages, but I just never seem to get to it.

2) Full sized iPod. Forget the nano. If my 4GB mini can't even fit in all my music, what can the nano do for me?

3) Tragus piercing. Hubs is getting one too!

4) Find a queen sized bed suitable for our room. I was going to type in "masterbed" but I kinda thought it would sound funny. It's an old joke, but it still gets to me.

5) Buy a couple more bras.

6) Get my hair permed. Or set into curls just for a night. I'm getting a bit sick of this straight hair look already.

7) Have that chocolate cake from Awfully Chocolate that Hubs promised me more than 6 months ago.

8) Go to the Science Centre.

9) Go on that fooking Zoo and Night safari trip that is way way way overdue.

10) Move into that long awaited place of our own. Bloody hell, it better come out nice after all those funky dreams it gave me of flying furniture.