Friday, October 07, 2005

we are still awake

At 6.11am, we are still awake.

We woke up at almost 10am in the morning, because moi had to go to an interview with some governmental company. And the reason for staying up til so "early"? Well, let's just say we fucked around with our hair colours.

Hubs is now a fantastically BRIGHT redhead, and mine should be a violet blue. I haven't washed off my dye yet. But I will be doing so once this entry is done. (Photos in next blog post to follow.)

Hubs was the guinea pig for this $4.90 hairdye we found in wonderous Mustafa Shopping Centre. This brand, Lolane, is absolutely FABULOUS. They've got 20 over different shades, and I'm not even talking about varying shades of brown. We're talking about pink, electric blue, orange, and any other funky colour you've EVER seen on ANY head IN THE WORLD. Yes. All for $4.90 only.

If you really want the colours to come out really BRIGHT and nearly blinding, bleach first, then colour. Guaranteed to work everytime. I always do that for Hubs anyway. =)

For now, I shall keep the suspense of the outcome on our heads. If no one's interested to see, then I can save my lazy ass and not upload anything. *heh heh*