Wednesday, October 05, 2005

7th month wedding anniversary

We've finally completed 2 items from my list today. We had our awfully chocolate cake, and we visited the Science Centre! It was fine, except that quite a number of their exhibits were down, and many of the old ones that we were familiar with are no longer there. I can't say the new exhibits are interesting... Or maybe we're just old now.

This photo proves that Windows suck, and the Science Centre should really maintain their exhibits.
051005-ScienceCtr-NashRuntimeError
Runtime Error!!

Nash got himself some muscles there though!
051005-ScienceCtr-NashMuscleman


Please DO NOT go into this exhibit...
ScienceCtr-LiveAnimals
IT SMELLS REALLY REALLY BAD!! The moment I stuck my head under those plastic flaps, the stench just overpowered my nostrils. My face turned green, I felt bile juice boiling up my throat, and I just had to turn around and crawl out. Well, if you're interested, there are hamsters, rats, mice, lizards and other little animals inside there. ** Please notice the typo on the sign too. **

Speaking of noses...
051005-ScienceCtr-Nash@Nose

This is SUCH a funny note!!
ScienceCtr-NoteToEinstein
Hahaha!! *rolls on floor clutching tummy*

The highlight of the day was of course this delicious chocolate cake!
Awfully Chocolate Cake
It doesn't look like much, but it tastes GREAT!

We ended the day with dinner at Balmoral Plaza's Waffletown. I LURVE the black pepper steak there. A medium-done slice with fries, fruit salad, mashed potatoes and a drink, all for only $6.80!! I am a happy girl!

051005-WaffletownDinner
Hubs is crazy after a day of activities and driving around the island.

051005-Us@Waffletown1
We are happy people today!

It was a great day today. We even managed to squeeze in some shopping throughout the day at IMM, Mustafa and the pasar malam near Mustafa! I bought a new Fasio mascara, some Japanese edibles from Daiso at IMM, and funky RED hairdye for Hubs from Mustafa! Happy 7th month anniversary!

P.S. For those who are interested in seeing MORE photos from our adventures today, please hop over to my Flickr account!