Sunday, October 09, 2005

being separated from technology

I was back at my dad's for more than 24 hours on end. Without my laptop. Neither did Hubs have his. I feel so disconnected from my laptop but hugely satisfied from the family time spent. My dad is crazy, and sometimes it can be so fun singing to celebrities' concert VCDs. More hugely laughable is when Hubs tries to outsing my dad by raising his voice. These two strange men...

Pardon me for the pause in posts and pics. I'll put up photos of his head tomorrow. As for mine, because my bleaching was only 6%, whereas his was 12%, my blue-violet shade doesn't show very well. Huge pity. But I guess it's for the better since I have been shortlisted for that job.

They are still not able to tell me how much I'll be paid, but they did say that they are not able to meet my expected salary, so they asked what's the least I'd settle for. I was nice and gave them a $100 discount off my asking price. =p

So now I'll just stay at home and wait for their "good news".