Wednesday, October 12, 2005

se7en

Got tagged by darkmuse, and even though she did mention that I am not obliged to do it, what the heck, I am bored anyways.


7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die

  1. Visit Japan for the funky sex culture, food and Hello Kitty Land.
  2. Raise a child with Hubs (despite all that previous puking, I am excited to get pregnant again)
  3. Get my driving license and car. (Yes, that comes as a set.)
  4. Make Hubs the happiest man alive. (sigh. when when when can I do that?)
  5. Become RICH.
  6. Gain wisdom to the point that nothing ever upsets me again.
  7. Be a good daughter, sister, wife and mother.
7 Things I Can Do
  1. Indulge in debauchery... haha... Smoke, drink, and be merry.
  2. Dance.
  3. Have complete control over myself even when absolutely fucking drunk.
  4. Coordinate things. And that includes artsy matters like colours.
  5. Cook a decent meal.
  6. Give fantastic blowjobs (according to feedback given).
  7. Counsel people.
7 Things I Cannot Do
  1. Imagine life without Hubs.
  2. Stay away from shopping. It's a woman's genes. It's inherited.
  3. Not eat. I love food.
  4. Boring desk jobs. Challenge me, man. Challenge me!
  5. Music. It is my LIFE!
  6. My family.
  7. Create art using my bare hands.
7 Things That Attract Me to The Opposite/Same Sex
  1. Beautiful eyes
  2. Intelligence / Wisdom
  3. Understanding
  4. Sexy body. I am SUCH a superficial creature.
  5. Humor / Laughter
  6. Lots of love for me, kids and animals.
  7. A sense of coolness that eventually shits me cos they're so cool
7 Things That I Say Most Often
  1. The F-word. All the time.
  2. "I Love You." I think all my friends get that from me.
  3. "Lan" (For the non-Hokkiens, it means "dick".)
  4. "Oh My Gawd" (or "Oh My Fucking Gawd" for that matter.)
  5. "Shit". Usually used to reprimand my own stupidity.
  6. "Slut". Often used to curse at Hubs.
  7. "Boooooring". I am very easily bored, very often.
7 Celebrity Crushes
  1. Leslie Cheung. I almost cried watching his concert VCD last weekend.
  2. Aaron Kwok. Always adored him. Still do. He's HOT for his age.
  3. Daniel Wu.
  4. Angelina Jolie.
  5. Vin Diesel.
  6. Johnny Depp. But only when he's not too scruffy looking.
  7. Christina Aguilera.
7 People I Want to Do This
  1. Puny Grace
  2. Kristy
  3. Fir
  4. Samuel
  5. Jezamine
  6. myloh
  7. Hubs. Although he probably won't.