Thursday, October 13, 2005

the bad dream of a childhood bully

Joanne Peh is on the cover of this week's 8 Days. Crap. It's supposed to be some swimsuit issue, so she's posing with the straps of her bikini top undone. Ooohhh... I would have been mightily turned on by that pose if the girl was someone else, but since the juvenile feuds between Joanne Peh and I go back a long way to our primary school days, I just waltzed straight to the counter and paid for my margarita and smokes.

I am not a fan of hers, it is obvious, but I shan't deny that she has a mega-watt smile and a toned body. But seriously, off cameras, that sort of body would appear anorexic and almost skeletal. And on cameras, my body would look like a big bag of lumpy sand.

And that's what they call "movie magic".

By the way, ain't it strange that she keeps appearing on the covers of 8 Days when she's supposed to be interning with them? Or is her interning stint over already? In any case, it is FAVORITISM since she's deemed to be the next hot thing in TCS.

I don't like Joanne Peh. She used to bully me (and almost everyone else) back in primary school by abusing her position as a prefectorial head. And up til today, I still think that she got up the ladder by apple-polishing because the way she treated us fellow schoolmates is worlds apart from the behaviour she puts up in front of teachers. (Ivory, give a shout-out if you agree with me on that.)

I think most of us who knew her personally from primary school have got personal vendettas with her. And by personally, I mean same class.

Bleah. I shall end this horrible nightmare by enjoying my margarita, smokes and Santana's music. Seeing her postered everywhere is like a bad dream that won't go away. It's even worse than watching Fear Factor. At least Fear Factor is entertaining.