Wednesday, October 19, 2005

normal post during normal hours

I am melons and if you squeeze me, my juice leaks! Or so Hubs likes to to say I do.

The sky has been "leaking", which kind of sucks, because I had some plans for the day. Now they're all cancelled and all I did was sleep in.

My phone was switched off due to lack of battery power. And as usual, I missed some important calls. My future employer called asking me to go for a medical check-up before I start work on Monday. The deadline? By Friday, 3pm.

Maybe it is time to shower, get changed and get out of this empty house. Hubs says he's bringing me to Carl's Jr for dinner cos he's got a $3 off combo meal voucher. That's the perks when your hubby works for an advertising firm! =p

I am no longer a woman-shaped dynamite, apparently. My new status is "a woman whom when he sticks HIS dynamite into me, I go KABOOM".

No prizes for guessing what that means.