Tuesday, October 18, 2005

just some notes about this template

Just to let you guys know, the hyperlinks in my posts are usually in a lighter shade of purple and they are ITALISED, so watch out for them. I know it's not very obvious, but heck, the template is a standard one, and there are only that many changes that I can do to it without fucking it all up.

Should you be experiencing any problems with the messaging (commenting) system, please let me know because I realised that people can actually leave comments through BOTH my Haloscan and Blogger. I've rectified that by removing the Blogger commenting system, but I'm not sure if the template will fuck up. So please leave a message on my Fizbox to let me know if it does.

That's all for the moment, I guess. Good night, peeps. (Or good morning for that matter.)