Thursday, October 20, 2005

I am that one

I was trying to do the "I'm that person" meme, and it was going really well, except for the fact that it was already more than 40 lines long and I was only up to my teens.

*sigh*

I resign to fate. I admit that I am a long-winded person. And maybe I was including too many personal details.

So here I start again.

--- --- ---

I typed and typed and typed. Only to realise that too much of my dark secrets would be revealed if I published it.

So I deleted everything.

All in all, I am that girl who has a past too dark and disturbing to reveal to her readers and even her friends.

Yet, I am the same girl, who after all that, is sitting here today, happy and loved by a man who doesn't give her past a damn.

I am the girl who wishes her mother was here, just to see how happy she is today.

I am the girl who cried when typing everything out, because simply recalling her past makes her heart break like it was just yesterday.

I am the girl who would forgo her memory, just so that she can forget her own past.

I am the girl who smiles even though when deep inside, she is breaking.

I am the girl who cannot tell her past because it might land her up in jail.

I am the girl who would tell anyone what she has been through, but just doesn't have the guts to put it up here.