Saturday, October 29, 2005

movies in real life

I just caught Doom at 3.45am, and I loved it! It's not the usual kind of movie that girls would like, but as I grew up playing Doom, it was fantastic watching it as a movie. Certain elements didn't really make sense though (as usual, I always spot stuff like that) but on the whole it was FAB!

Life is just the movies sometimes. Although we all know that the plots used are usually inspired from real life. And as a child, I always wished for my life to be like what I see on screen. All the romance, all the love, and all the climatic scenes. Kissing in the rain is one of them. Or making out in the car when it's pouring outside. And how most things end happily ever after. But in life there are always low parts that we all hate. Yet it happens, nonetheless. That's life.

Maybe sometimes, life would be better if it was just stagnant. No ups, no downs.

Here's wishing luck and logic to those who need it at this point in life. Emotions can sometimes cause our downfall, but that's what makes us different from animals. However, if you can put aside your feelings and do what needs to be done, solutions seem so much easier.