Friday, October 28, 2005

* 20 random facts about me *

Tagged by Valerie, so here goes:
  1. I adore clove cigarettes. Sampoernas menthol, Winner, Djarum..
  2. My favourite ice-cream is Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
  3. I've been smoking since I was 17.
  4. My favourite tops are usually low neckline ones.
  5. I love dancing.
  6. I used to play alot of basketball.
  7. I am terrified of house lizards. Garden lizards are fine.
  8. I've eaten water cockroaches before. And, boy, they are tasty lightly sauteed!
  9. I used to want to have Britney Spears' figure.
  10. I want to have bigger boobs.
  11. I love cats.
  12. I drink green tea like plain water.
  13. I love broad strong shoulders on a man.
  14. Potato chips are not my favourite snack. I don't have a favourite snack.
  15. I prefer beer and Moet Chandon to other alcoholic drinks.
  16. I am a nymphomaniac.
  17. I prefer wearing sleeveless tops to sleeved.
  18. I feel super sexy everytime I wear heels.
  19. I hate working. Period.
  20. Rainy weather makes me horny.
So there. All there. Although I think some of them are quite repetitive.