Monday, November 07, 2005

2 days' MC

I've got 2 days off from the gynae that I visited in the morning. As told earlier, I've been having nausea and vomitting, accompanied with random sharp pains in my lower abdomen area. Not to mention the need for lots and lots of sleep/rest. Imagine this, 24 hours straight I've been sleeping, and still I yawn and nod off to lala-land 3 hours after waking up. I must be one sleep deprived creature... Except that it's nothing like that at all. Even the gynae had commented on how tired I looked during the consultation. He just nodded to my reply and said there was a high chance that I'm pregnant.

To facilitate better rest, he gave me 2 days' MC so that I won't behave like a zombie at work. I don't think my higher management will like me very much after this whole endless MC stint. I've been calling in sick for 5 days (including tomorrow) since I started work. Not a very good record at all. Not to mention that I was late for almost an hour on my second day of work. ARGH. My company must hate me alot by now.

I'm hoping against hope that maybe they might just fire me. It's kinda evil, but I feel utterly bad about all the absences at work already, how to bring up the subject of resignation?

In any case, I have been known to be in very bad states when I'm pregnant. So come Monday, should I be tested positive for a baby, I know I'll be in for a long shitty ride. Hubs doesn't really want me to work if I'm pregnant, because he thinks it'll be very tiring for me. And it probably will be. Not to mention after the previous pregnancy, mum-in-law will probably want to keep me indoors to guarantee the safety of her grandchild.

So that's that. And now we shall wait with bated breath for the Monday to arrive.