Saturday, November 19, 2005

furniture shoppping

Hubs is out at the house waiting for the lights to be delivered so that he can check and pay for them. I was supposed to go with him, but unfortunately could not wake up in time, so he left me at home to sleep. I think I may need more sleep than I thought I needed.

When he gets home, we're gonna head to IKEA and get most of our furnishings settled there. Kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, and knick-knacks like curtains, mirrors and shelvings. We'll probably spend about $2,500 there alone.

Looks like it's gonna rain later. No good, but we can't skip the crappy weather and just stay in cos the renovation is almost complete and it will definitely be done by end November, so we have GOT to sort out the furniture issues over the weekend because that's the only time when Hubs is free.

I'm starting to resent to fate that he's got to work until 10pm daily. And according to him, it's only going to get worse. =(