Friday, July 29, 2005

Musical Baton Relay!

My first baton EVER!! Thank you, darkmuse. I wonder if I should be glad or sad... =p


Total Volume Of Music Files On My Computer :
Only 3.85 GB?!?! I am almost shocked to find that I have yet built my library back up. I lost 9.8GB (ALL MY MUSIC) when I was accidentally deleted my WHOLE music folder months ago.



The Last CD I bought was :
I don't usually buy CDs. I just hint people to buy them for me. Heh. The last addition to the CD rack was The Annual 2004 -
Ministry of Sound given to me on my birthday. Hell, that was long ago. Someone buy the latest Craig David album for me!!


Song playing right now :
Gary Gecko & Jon Carter Vs. Hoxton Whores - Double Drop



5 Songs I Listen Alot to or Mean Alot to Me:
Naked - Raining on the Sky
David Usher - Black Black Heart
Blank and Jones Ft. M. Francis - Someone Like You
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Lifehouse - Somewhere in Between

The five songs that just pop into my head (in accordance). I'll leave the non-English songs out cos I'm feeling lazy to type in cheena text.



5 People I'm passing the baton to:
Missus Gabriel
cheneille
Nadia
Samm
Fir