Monday, March 13, 2006

wasted trip

So bright and early I awoke and got myself ready for school. Truth be told, I haven't been attending classes for a couple of weeks and the day I decide to be a good girl again, life stabs me in the back.

I got to school to find out that there were NO CLASSES FOR THE DAY! Bloody hell. And to think I travelled all the way to Queenstown to fulfill my duties as a student...

Thank you Mr.DJ for checking with your "china vegetable" with regards to why the fookin lecture room was locked.

I have no frickin contacts in this particular class because:
1) I am an anti-social bitch who sits in one corner of the room alone.
2) I don't communicate well with foreigners, which populate the majority of the class.
3) I don't appear in classes often enough to know anyone anyway.
4) People usually think I have attitude problem, thus they don't approach me. Which I don't deny that maybe I do.
5) I just don't frickin care.

So there. And thus, if class gets cancelled last minute again, I will make ANOTHER wasted trip down to Queenstown, because:
1) MDIS can't be shit bothered to inform each and every student of lesson changes. Not through email, not through phone.
2) nobody who knows about the changes would call me, as nobody knows me.