Friday, March 03, 2006

how does my Hubs love me?

Let me count the ways...

1) He comes home straight after work for me, cos he thinks I may be bored at home everyday. Because of this, he sometimes decline drinking sessions with the boys.

2) He never fails to buy dinner home to feed me, although as the wife I should be making dinner, not just plainly eating it.

3) He would never reject going out of the way to buy something I want to eat, even if it means walking all the way back from Lavender Foodcourt.

4) If I should ever not be able to decide what to have, he'll always bring back something nice. No horrible surprises there. =)

5) Sometimes, when the florist at the market downstairs have flowers that I like, he'll buy them back together with the weekend breakfast or lunch.



6) Throughout the hours when he's at home, he'll crack jokes or play with me to make me laugh. I really like the way he can lighten up my days (or nights in this case) by doing something so simple.

7) He always tries to deliver what he promises. Although on occassions, he has forgotten or has to postpone due to work, he always tries to make up for it. And of course, not forgetting to apologise after making me wait in anticipation.

8) He never fails to remember what it is that's on my shopping list and get it for me. Like my beloved, long-lost Schwarzkopf Bonacure shampoo and conditioner! 1 litre bottles! Haha! Now I can wash my hair as often as I like!!



9) He showers me with kisses and hugs!! I like!!

10) He always notices when I'm lacking in pocket money and leaves some in a conspicuous place before he goes to work.

11) He makes sure that our kitchen is filled with little munchies for me. Canned soup, Coco pops, popcorn, Calbee snacks, ice cream... So much so that we have more snacks than actual food!


I think I've finally learnt contentment through the little things in life that we all tend to overlook and take for granted.

Is there something or someone in your daily life that you should be grateful for?