Thursday, March 02, 2006

random updates on life these days

Feeling off-whack. No matter how much sleep I get I still feel tired.
Probably just kenna whacked by life in the face and back.
In my face whenever I go headlong into some brand new decision, like deciding to work as a waitress in some restaurant/bar chain.
In my back cos life stabs me in the back when I least expect it.
But then again life's a bitch, and we all know that.

Time to start on SBS (Social Behavioural Studies) project, but my partner-in-crime is missing. Ooi, my cute angmoh boy, don't kanasai and go missing leh! We need to start on our "Internet Addiction Impairs Social Growth"!!

It is also HIGH time that I drag my lazy arse down to school for TDMC classes. I've been so slack that I don't even know what I'm supposed to do for my project. If it's a group collaboration, I'm FUCKED. I've only been to TDMC class ONCE, thus proving that I definitely won't know ANYONE in class. Others, as I noticed during that ONE class when I was there, have already clustered up in little juvenile packs.

Having a home of your own is SWELL. Sleeping in til the sun goes down. Mind you, it's go down, not come up. That pretty much tells you what I've been doing at home everyday.

I probably should feel embarrassed about it, but I'm not. Gawd knows why.

My daily activities for the past week can be summed up in a few simple words:
sleep
eat
TV
internet
Hubs (you know what I'm referring to)
reading
chatting

So there. If only life was so simple each day. =p

Which reminds me... Did I brush my teeth this morning?? *scratches head*
Oh. I was still asleep in the morning. I woke at 4pm. Hahaha.