Monday, February 13, 2006

wonderful weekend

A fantastic weekend spent. Friday til Sunday.

Meals together.
Shopping.
Coffee talks.
Being out just to be part of the bustling world.

I can't even recall the last time we spent so much time together without having anything else interrupt our couple time.

The laughter. The love.
I think my sanity really appreciated that.

Fancy new thongs (8 pairs!) and a lovely red bra from CK Tangs, courtesy of my Valentine. =)
Not to mention the bits and pieces of shopping from here and there.
All the money and all the love for me... Thank you, my honey baby!!

Thaipusam's wonderous celebrations was an eye opener.
Cereal prawns, green tea, iced Milo, iced Horlicks at a coffeeshop watching the ceremonies.
Sometimes it pays to live so close to a "Bangla" area. Where else can you see religious devotees pierced in multiple places?

Hubs is trying hard to make my February wonderful by filling my days up with:
- good lovin'
- yummy meals out
- all expenses paid shopping (within limits, of course)
- presents
- spending quality time with me
- laughter and joy

How can I even allow myself to be down?

As I've said before to some friends, February is a time when wonderful things happen:

1) Chinese New Year - time with loved ones + extra cash + holidays.

2) wedding anniversary - a day to look back at the past year and the achievements/errors we've made as a couple and to celebrate the existence of our love.

3) Valentine's Day - every girl is a sucker for amorous gifts and expressions of love (and sincerity). Don't deny it.

4) my birthday - I look forward to my birthday every year. Regardless of the fact that I NEVER get younger. The day I am QUEEN and get the things I've been pining for.


Nonetheless for all the beauty in the world, Life always finds its way to screw up your days one way or another. =(
But I know Hubs will be my saviour. One way or another. =)

Happy Valentine's Day to one and all.
Spread the love around!