Monday, March 13, 2006

morning moanings

If you're thinking what I'm thinking, nope, I didn't just get a morning shag. I'm just going to moan about how a certain 13-year-old kid has been cramming up our bedspace and causing us to wake at irregular hours.

That kid is my brother.

He's been staying with us since Friday night, and thankfully, he's only been sleeping in our bed the last two nights. No thanks to that hellish game DOOM 3. I told Hubs not to let him play that!! Nightmares run in the family. My mum used to get it, and I still do. So naturally, I know what my bro should avoid to prevent horrid dreams.

It feels really cramped and warm with some mini teenager in bed with us, despite the fact that we had the air-con on and it's actually a Queen-sized bed. Thankfully, that didn't deter us from having sex over the weekend, cos we sneaked in some after our Sunday breakfast while the kid was gaming on Hubs' Powerbook. What is a weekend without any sex?!?

Well, come Tuesday evening, he'll be going back home to my dad. Then we'll have the whole bed to ourselves again!

Don't get me wrong, I love my brother, but I seriously think he's a tad too old to be bunking in with us. Time to learn independance, man. Need someone to hug in bed? Wait a couple more years, then get a girlfriend. I'm sure my dad will be really cool about his girlfriend staying over. Provided the girl's parents are fine with their daughter sleeping with a guy in her teenage years. =p

Now it's time to wake the sleepy Hubs and have a nice sexy shower with him before we head out for the day.