Wednesday, March 29, 2006

destructive dreams

Have you ever had dreams so scary that you wake and still feel the fear pumping through your veins? Do you still think that you are in that same situation, running for your life and being cast into a world of chaos and blood?

I had that. Two nights in a row.

The world was ending.

Chemical warfare one night. And a big flood not unlike the kind Moses faced on the second night.

Families destroyed. Lovers parted. Separated by life and death. Mothers lose their children. Children lost their parents.

Utter chaos. Bloodshed. Cries of pain and the pain of loss.

Would someone please come lighten up my day? I just can't shake off the eerie feeling. Especially not after two consecutive nights of such horrid dreams.

I woke up this morning, and the first thing I told Hubs was: "The world is ending."