Saturday, March 18, 2006

Birthday wish-wash

Friday, 17th of March, was my dad's birthday and I woke up bright and early (which has been a daily habit since 2 weeks ago) to send him a birthday greeting through sms. However, Hubs (with his goldfish memory) had forgotten to send my dad his well-wishes. So this morning, I reminded him and he prompted sent my dad an sms.

My dad replied with this: "Thank you, my son, i'm willing to accept your wash."

Hubs and I just laughed our bloody heads off after reading the message. Unable to contain our tickled laughter, he called my dad and told him about the typo. Then he asked my dad, "Pa, what you want me to wash for you?"

My dad was equally humoured by his own spelling error and all of us just had a good laugh out of it.

Remember, one alphabet can make a HELL lot of different. ;p