Thursday, March 16, 2006

darkest day from within

Maybe this is just a bad day for a self-deserving bad girl.

And should the mother of all fuck-ups decide to knock on my door,
things could get a lot worse than this.

I don't need this now.
I don't need this ever.

So fuck off and let me live my life the way it should have been.

--- --- ---

Rachel Yamagata sings my blues
voicing out my emotions
as if she knows me inside out
creepily comforting

I bruise easily too
just like Natasha Bedingfield
black and blue
from heart to soul

the trouble with love is
it can tear you up inside
I can't agree more
with Kelly Clarkson

I drive myself crazy
thinking about us
dreaming too far
pull me back to earth please

such irony
that music made for the masses
could reflect my thoughts
down to the last detail

deja vu
whilst scrolling down songs
contemplation
of what I know will come next