Friday, September 09, 2005

to watch a FREE premiere of Night Watch!

This is so bloody cool! I'm going to watch the Asian Premiere of Night Watch all thanks to Power98. I love this radio station!

By chance, as I was surfing the Power98 website, the poster image of Night Watch caught my eye. Upon reading further, I knew I was in for a treat of I manage to get selected for the premiere... Asian Premiere no less! *evil laughter*

I promptly logged in to my Yahoo mail, and sent an email containing required details of me and my partner (Hubs, of course). And in no more than 24 hours, I got a reply mail!!

Nightwatch Asian Premiere

*evil laughter again* I am going to the premiere!! *evil laughter third time around*

Don't say I'm not "friend" enough, good things I don't share. Click here to go to the Power98/Night Watch webpage and send your emails over quick quick if you're interested to attend the premiere of the movie.

The premiere will be at 2.45am at Orchard Cineleisure on Saturday, so I guess there is enough time to make it. For the time-blur, 2.45am on Saturday will be after Friday night, so the event will happen from 9th September onwards into the wee hours of 10th September!!

How often do you get movie premieres that start after midnight??

It's been so long since the last vampire/dracula movie was out... I can't wait to catch this show! Vampires, witches, shape-shifters, HERE I COME!!