Thursday, September 08, 2005

as a good wife in disguise / problems with my arse?

A good wifey goes to her hubby's office and waits for him to finish his looooong boring meeting. The good wifey ends up blogging on the hubby's laptop. Which is in turn using the company's resources since posting blog entries require internet access and an electrical supply to run the laptop. So there, the wife has exploited the company that keeps the hubby back at work so late almost daily.

Up yours! =p

So then here she sits, thinking of what to type in next... Hmmm....

Oh, so the wife went shopping today with her best babe, GGYY (aka Grace Goh), and she bought a black leather belt and a black medium sized leather bag. Yeah. Two down. One more to go. Now, to search for the PERFECT pair of big black shades. Affectionately termed by Grace as "housefly shades". She says they make you look like a housefly. But a cool hip housefly at that. =)

And if you guys are wondering, I only refer to 2 of my female friends by name and surname cos both of them are named "Grace". One is Grace Goh (aka GGYY) and the other is Grace Chua (aka Puny Grace). And yes, Puny Grace is quite puny... =p

--- --- ---

Hubs said the night before that I look great in my new jeans and see-through lace top. So, with permission, I wore that combination out onto Orchard Road today for a shopping trip. This resulted in some really irritating/antagonizing scenarios...

First, a Malay makcik came up from behind me while I was just standing around with Grace, and said "cantik" while looking at my ass. (According to Grace, cos I couldn't really see what macik was looking at since she was behind me.) I felt like gouging out her dark blue heavy-lined eyes. Never see buttcrack before huh?!?

I mean, having a man look at you leeringly can be creepy and sometimes disgusting, especially if the man is the old pervert type. But having a leering WOMAN, and an auntie at that! Oh my Gawd. I don't even have words to describe it. It's just... GROSS... and superbly unsettling.

I know she paid my ass a compliment by saying that it's "pretty", but still, no thanks. Give your ass complimenting to someone else, thank you very much.

Next up was a teenage Malay boy.
Notice how both of them are MALAYS?? Not that I'm biased or racist, but what is the deal between my butt and them??! Anyway, this boy of around 16 years old just came up from behind me and said a long chain of something unfigurable in Malay. Like, thank you, I really understand Malay. When I gave him a bewildered look, he said in English:"Your backside."

Uh huh. I know I have a backside. And what's wrong with it?

So my jeans are super hipster. So my buttcrack is showing. Big fookin deal. Malays don't have bums that you guys have to resort to scrutinising mine?? Some Malay girls I've seen before have waaaay bigger bums than ANYONE around. Let alone the aunties. I'll leave the description alone. We live in such a multi-racial society, that I guess we all know the drift.

So, you mat-yoyo fellas, leave my ass alone. Or I might really just become racist. Particularly only towards Malay boys and aunties.