Wednesday, September 07, 2005

11 random updates

1. We've officially gotten the keys to our own place @ Block 34, Whampoa West. We're now seeking a reliable company to dump our renovation work to.

2. I am still currently unemployed, bored and at home most of the time. Just waiting for October to come so I can start going all the way to Queenstown for classes.

3. Finally found a pair of jeans that I can fit into comfortably. It was an unexpected find at Bugis Village for a mere $23!

4. I have three pair of bottoms that need altering.

5. There's still half a basket of dirty laundry to do. Thankfully, there's no deadline.

6. Smelly beancurd at a Taiwanese Delights eatery directly opposite Bugis Junction (on the side of Tan Quee Lan St) is very fookin nice. I can eat that EVERY fookin day. It beats the smelly beancurd at Geylang ANYTIME!

7. I am searching for a black medium-sized leather bag, big black shades and a wide tanned leather belt. Not that you'll be interested to pay for it.

8. I'll be on an extremely tight budget for the rest of the month. No thanks to HDB for taking all our money away for the flat. It is not cheap having your own place!!

9. I just did my own French manicure and pedicure last week on Thursday.

10. I have been shopping at Mustafa very very often recently because of the late hours Hubs has been keeping at the office. My fave buy is the black glittery eyeshadow at $3.

11. I have ZERO cigarettes left at this moment. Time to drive out to get more.