Thursday, August 25, 2005

a general update of everything recent

I can't get Google Talk to work on my Adium. Not that I can do voice calls even if it works.

I've got to be less lazy and try to work it on iChat. But until the laziness wears off, I should put whatever little energy I can squeeze out into studying for my Advertising supplementary paper on Saturday.

I hate MDIS. But it just simply proves that money makes the world (or Singapore, to be more precise) go round. Non-profit organization my ass. And now that MDIS is moving ALL their classes to farfaraway Queenstown, lazy ass me will have even more trouble getting to school. The trouble being I don't want to travel all the way there.

After some sleep, I shall wake to wash more dirty laundry. Then I shall venture down to Tat Wan Building (approximately 15 minutes' walk) to check out the "branded warehouse sale". Anyone who wants to know more, just give me a call. =) I just hope it's not s huge sham. But at least I won't need to travel far to get there. Hubs gave me shopping allowance to go check the place out! *Heh heh*

Come Friday, I will hit Zouk with GGYY for Very Xotic. I admit. I hate the music at Zouk. But at least they're organizing something kinky and fun. I wanna go get waxed! Like Brazilian Waxed!

I am still down with stomach flu. Darn those viruses that cause all these viral infections almost everywhere possible. I am now like a walking balloon inflated to extreme proportions, just waiting to EXPLODE. Thank heavens the occasional burps/hiccups/farts release most of the unwanted flatulence. Utterly unglam information, but utterly true. I am but human. Therefore, I am still gross at times. =)

I wish for all the gas to pass (haha, pun not intended, but since it's here, well.) by the time I'm heading to Zouk. Can't feel very kinky-exotic-sexy if I can't even fit into my barely-there clothes. Damn you, gas!

I think I'm starting to sound incoherent. Haha. Must be the lack of alcohol in my recent days. And the waaaaaay overload of babies and pregnant women around. They are driving me nuts making me want a baby of my own. Hubs say must at least wait until our new house is here. Then we can make our baby under our own roof. Always better to be impregnanted somewhere you're comfortable with. Sounds wrong again. Oh Gawd. READ: "somewhere you're comfortable with". NOT "something".

I think I'm also being driven mad by all the insects cohabitating in this house along with us humans. Lizards, hordes of ants, cockroaches, flies, armies of mozzies. I hate ants. They go everywhere. And they attacked my tinful of yummy butter cookies even though I put the tin ON the fridge. They really do go places for good food.

Hubs has killed 2 lizards (one tiny, one HUGE), one cockroach and countless ants since last week. I hope he doesn't go to hell.