Sunday, August 21, 2005

orgasmic oral sensations

Sinful treats for today:

1) Three different types of desserts from Takashimaya's Beard Papa. Cream Puff, Fondant Chocolate and Chocolate Eclair. Of course Hubs and I shared the three, but nontheless, yummy sin. Rich warm chocolate running down my throat... Mmmmm... Even the non-choc fan had to say it was good.

2) Carl's Jr at Marina Square. I had a Western Bacon Cheeseburger. Thank God I didn't order the double. I would have to stuff myself to explosive limits just to finish that. Scary. But such a nice burger. =)

Now, when is Jack in the Box coming to Singapore? I've been missing their lovely thick shakes for years... I can't afford an air-ticket to fly to the States, so all I can do is cross my fingers and hope they come over here soon. We could do with some lovely shakes in our horrendous weather eversince MacDonald's decided to go healthy and stop selling milkshakes. I hate you, MacDonald's!! But at least they are serving Coke Light again recently. Without the lemon. *heaves a sigh of relief*

To top the day off, I think giving/receiving at least an hour's worth of oral sex would be nice. =p