Wednesday, September 07, 2005

a new template

A new template!! I don't know what got over me, but here it is anyway after 4 hours of HTML staring! I know I'm slow, don't rub it in...

This template is a tad girly, which is obviously unlike my posts given the fact that I swear quite a bit in them. But I will be moving home soon, which means I have to desert my girly pink-and-purple room filled with Hello Kitty and move into an industrialised decor place of our own. I'm not lamenting. I just want to feed the little girl in me. =) Not to mention that I DO really like butterflies.

Comments have been reverted to Blogger instead of the former Haloscan cos I'm too lazy to login to Haloscan daily to check for comments. *yawn* The comments are set only for registered Blogger users, so as to greatly reduce those shameless anonymous advertisements. During the tweaking of this blog template, I received TWO of such. Gawd. And I don't suppose you can delete them?

Well, if you're not a Blogger user, feel free to comment on the Fizbox. It's there for a purpose. =)

Just some navigational help:

--> "home" of course takes you back to the main page.

--> "about" links to my friendster page. So it's all "about" me...

--> "journal" links you to my creative journal at shelled.blogspot.com.

--> "links" brings you to a page where I placed all my links to other blogs.

--> "email", well, emails me if you're using Outlook Express or some other anal email thingy that needs configuration.

Yup, so that's that. Please do let me know if you come across any difficulties while surfing my blog.

I'm starting to see purple on this supposedly WHITE page. And I think I'm starting to sound bimbotic. Thus, I concur that I need some sleep.


UPDATE: While I was further checking my blog to make sure everything works proper, I got ANOTHER shameless advertising message! I got pissed off and changed back to Haloscan commenting. *hmmph*