Wednesday, September 14, 2005

scorching in the sun

So here I am. Under the sun. Pictures?

Damn. Now I have to run upstairs for the Bluetooth dongle. Now you understand why I am so lazy to just even tan downstairs?? I'll put in the pics once I'm done baking.

I wonder if my iBook and iPod are scorch-proof. Haha. I think they are non-flammable though.

Wednesdays are good for shimmying in the backyard
listening to the latest dance hits
and wearing nothing but your bikini
if you're too broke to hit the clubs. =p


UPDATE:

140905-TanningInBackyard

So here the pic is. Meanwhile, here are the results of an interesting Tickle test (courtesy of Jezamine).

--- --- ---

Shelly, your ideal sexual partner is a Type 1.

Type 1 partners enjoy giving pleasure as much as they enjoy receiving it. Chances are, your Type I will not only know the most direct path to orgasm for themselves, they will also likely be able to figure out, or learn from you, what they need to do to fulfill you.

But orgasm isn't the only thing on their minds. They also pay attention to the details along the way, which can lead to a much more pleasurable sexual encounter. They enjoy the ambience of sex and truly want to connect with you.

--- --- ---

I think that is so true. Not that simply knowing will help anything anyway.

I know I'm broke. I know I need money. Like that would make me any richer.