Wednesday, September 14, 2005

the boring life

See? This is what happens when I get up early and have nothing to do. I keep blogging. Bleah.

Fine. The laundry is spinning away in the washing machine. And MTV's on SCV channel 20. The air-con's still switched on in the room. But I'm still bored.

I thought to myself that the sun seems jolly good for tanning, and so I swaggered upstairs to change into my bikini. Now I'm still sitting up here in front of the laptop cos some strange series of events led to this.

I touched my laptop only to put it to sleep mode. Then I don't know what made me started surfing. So now I'm still here. *scratch head in wonder* I can be so utterly strange.

Today is one of those days that I really think the Koi pond should have been a swimming pool. If not for my father-in-law's love of fishes and greenery, I think my psycho-ing would eventually become fruitful.

Ah. Just change and go downstairs already. Before my father-in-law comes home in the afternoon to tinkle with his plants and finds me tanning in the backyard. Then I'll be told to stay in and be good again. Or go out. Bleah.