Friday, September 16, 2005

midnight mumblings

When you've been tolerating the taste of Dunhill Reds for 3 days, your usual fix of Sampoerna Menthols taste way better than before. Absence does make the heart grow fonder. Not that the average non-smoker would understand what I'm ranting about.

I cannot wait for my own place to come along. Completed with the dream bathroom fitted with my very own Hansgrohe Raindance shower system. *hee hee* Make me a happy wifey!!

Updates in my creative journal. My Photoshop was starting to grow mould due to lack of usage. I almost feel bad. But there really isn't much for me to tamper with. And I have no idea how to tweak them either.

Hubs says I'm a very smell-y person. As in how I always recall smells. Like how Smoke City's "Aguas de marco" always reminds me of that particular stretch of beach, his Eternity perfume, the smell that lingers in his room before I stank it up with my various fragrances, the old car freshener, the dewy whiff you get when driving down the highways in the wee hours of the morning...

I am one crazy bitch. ;)