Thursday, September 15, 2005

designer showers

I don't ever want to shower again.
Unless you give me a Hansgrohe Raindance shower system.




The images make showering seem like such an artistic activity. And for such a lovely daily ritual, you should only do it in a dream bathroom like this.



OMG. If I had a bathroom like this, I would probably take HOURS to wash up everyday. Pardon me while I tame my orgasmic emotions as I admire this beautiful washroom decor. *straightens out clothes and attempts to regain composure*

The bathroom and its fittings are designed by world famous Philippe Starck in collaboration with Hansgrohe. Does it excite you now?? (Cos if you still say it's not nice, I'll smack you senseless.)

Of course, it would be really amazing to share such a special and intimate moment with your loved one...



So, go now and download the PDF brochure. And be moved to buy the beautifully crafted Hansgrohe Raindance. *sigh* It's almost unbelievable how well-taken pictures can move you so much... The wonders of photography.