Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Too sexy for my blog? My arse!

All thanks to the links provided by my closely related but not exactly related friend, aB, I was introduced to the latest idea of "SexyBloggers", a gallery of pictures featuring bloggers sticking out their tongues in various seductive/provocative manners. (I must add that some have failed horribly at their attempt.)

It was also through Mr Brown's webby that I learnt that one of my net friends, IZ, had actually won RUNNER-UP as 2002's "Best Singapore Blog". A second look at the results PROVED that my suspicions were right. There aren't that many votes to being with. For fuck's sake, there was only a total of 1776 votes for the whole "contest"!!!

C'mon people... There are definitely more blog readers than that!!

Anyway, back to the "SexyBlogger" topic. It shits me to find out that Xiaxue.blogspot won 2003's "Best Singapore Blog" with 236 votes and the owner was featured in a number of radio and television interviews and newspaper reports. (Like 236 votes ONLY...)And apparently now, she's some "Local Brand Ambassador Candidate". Heaven knows what that is, and I'm really not interested to Google it to find out. If you guys are in a nosey mood, go check it and let me know.

There are prompts and a number of pages for bloggers to post their "SexyBlogger" pics up in Flickr (which I already had some time ago), but I'm no blind mouse, so I shan't follow suit and start posting it up. And for fuck's sake, "I'm too sexy for my blog" is so unappropriate for me!! If I'm sexy, my blog WILL be sexy too...

(If anyone is sexy, and yet their blog isn't, they obviously aren't the most creative around. Or maybe they just overrate themselves and claim to be sexy when they're not.)

Just a last note before I go: I had been to xiaxue.blogspot about 2 months ago, and I thought the page was complete crap because her pages took FOREVER to load due to the horrendous amount of high-resolution, large-sized pictures and her writing wasn't particularly fantastic. It was just a simple regurgitation of her day's events in pictures and words. *bleah* I just never went back to her webby again.

And now she's being all "celebrity" with all her "media links" and what not. Hey girl, count yourself lucky that you're pretty and have a good figure. If not, NO ONE would have approached you to model some T-shirt. Make a smart guess why other fellow bloggers weren't approached.

P.S. I really hope she gets to read this. Maybe then the papers will feature some write-up about blog wars and I'll be the evil one here... *evil laughter*